How do I order?
- Contact me though the webform with a description of what you would like including size and images if possible. I will reply with the price and timeframe to complete
What images can I put on a panel?
- I can draw nearly anything and we can create a panel together from your photos, images and ideas.
How does designing a personalised panel work?
- Together we will decide what photos or other images to include in your panel
- I will create a drawing of the panel after I am sure what you would like me to make and email it to you for your approval
- I will then send options of glass that work with the image or suit the colour theme you choose.
How do I pay?
- For panels costing less than £100 full payment is taken at the start of the project before design work starts.
- For panels costing over £100, 50% deposit is taken before design work starts. You will be kept up to date with frequent photos and emails. The final 50% payment is due once the panel has been completed.
- Payment is by BACS but please ask if you would like to pay by a different method
- Your panel will be posted once full payment has been made.
How long does a personalised panel take to make?
- This is dependant on the size, complexity and my current waiting list. Usually about 4 weeks, but I will inform you when you first contact me of the time your order will take to make.
How do I display the panel at home?
- Each panel has copper loops on the back and comes with a basic hanging kit which includes strong transparent line and hooks for your window frame.
- I also can provide a range of wooden displays stands. Please just ask me for prices and sizes
- Panels can be permanently installed in windows but advice on doing this will need to be discussed, so please contact me